River Cottage Pig in a Box
Who makes the best sausages? Tell us now by voting for Britain's Best Banger! and you could win the ultimate sausage lover's day trip! Vote now!Fans of River Cottage will have seen Hugh Fearnley Whittingstall rearing his own free range pigs and then using the whole animal to make real, honest food, including sausages, salami and black pudding.
You can now buy a River Cottage Pig (outdoor reared Saddleback/Large White Pigs) transformed into a mouth watering selection of nose to tail (buy the book!) porcine delights. This costs £89 including delivery and is initially only available to people living within 50 miles of River Cottage HQ. However you can put your name down for future deliveries.
We have secured a box and will be featuring it in due course.
Each Pig-in-a-Box contains:
- 1 x Black Pudding (minimum weight 200g)
- 1 x Jar Brawn (minimum weight 150g)
- 1 x Pack of River Cottage Sausages (minimum weight 500g)
- 1 x Rays Rich Liver Pate (minimum weight 300g)
- 4 x Frying Chorizo (minimum weight tbc)
- 1 x Piece of Sweet cure Pork Belly (minimum weight 250g)
- 1 x Smoked Pork Belly (minimum weight 250g)
- 8 x Green dry Cure back Bacon Rashers (minimum weight 200g)
- 8 x Smoked Dry Cured Back Bacon Rashers (minimum weight 200g)
- 4 x Smoked Hunting Sausage (minimum weight 200g)
- 1 x Hay Cured Gammon Joint (minimum weight 1kg)
< Go back to previous page
» Search for archived news and products in the news archive.
Sign up to our newsletter and keep up-to-date with www.Sausagelinks.co.uk: